VLAB Emerging Business Track: Clean Green Investment Trends
The VLAB Emerging Business Track, Clean Green Team, is pleased to invite you to attend a panel discuss on Clean Green Investment Trends: The Opportunities and the Challenges.
9:00am - 12:00pm - Networking, Panel Discussion and Q/A
Note the Different Location!
Silicon Valley Bank's Kellog Auditorium, 3005 Tasman Drive, Santa Clara, CA
In response to the requests of VLAB community members, the VLAB Emerging Business, Clean Green Track first convened an April invitation-only clean energy VC roundtable to:
- Share thoughts between industry leaders on an emerging technology market
- Build and strengthen connections between investors and
- Plan for a larger community event to delve into clean energy investment trends
Based on the feedback and discussions from this clean energy VC audience, the VLAB Emerging Business Clean Green Track is pleased to feature two panels of investors:
- Panel 1 - Clean Energy success stories, featuring stories on successful clean green investments in markets with high potential
- Panel 2 - Breaking Into the Clean Green Markets, featuring established venture firms leveraging established connections, technologies and markets for new clean green investment opportunities.
9:00am Registration and Networking
9:45am Panel 1 - Successful Clean Green Investments
10:45am Panel 2 - Breaking Into the Clean Green Markets
11:30am Meeting Adjourn and Additional Networking until noon
Panel 1 Details - Successful Clean Green Investments
- Moderator: Dan Lankford, Wavepoint Ventures
- Will Coleman, Mohr Davidow Ventures
- Rob Koch, NGEN Partners
- Ullas Naik, Globespan Venture Partners
Panel 2 Details - Breaking Into the Clean Green Markets
- Moderator: Mike Goguen, Sequoia Capital Partners
- Craig Lawrence, Accel Partners
- Chris Sun, Storm Ventures
- Andrew Chung, Lightspeed Venture Partners
For More Information
Please contact our team if you are interested in volunteering for our Emerging Business Clean Energy Track. We plan to have an annual community event, but are open to conducting quarterly SIGs if there is an interest in the area. Please contact us if you would like to promote this event to your network or association and would like to offer your members and contacts the partnership rate. We hope that you will join us as we investigate and explore clean energy opportunities ahead.